Pigments are hues which don’t break down and infiltrate into the filaments. They have not to be connected together with a film framing fastener. Over half of all printing hues are color types. It speaks to a choice to direct printing. In this framework, there is no need to do a steaming procedure.
Properties of Pigment Printing
- Reactive color is a water dissolvable color.
- They have better wash and light speed properties.
- Receptive color is anionic in nature.
- They have better significance.
- They structure solid co-valet bond with the cellulosic fiber.
- Alkaline condition is must require for coloring.
- Na – Alginate thickener is required.
- A specific measure of colors is hydrolysed amid application.
- Wide scope of shading can be created with receptive colors.
- Comparatively modest in cost.
Components of Pigment Printing
A shade printing framework comprises of three fundamental segments:
- Pigment scattering: Specific shades are treated in a crushing plant within the sight of reasonable non-ionic surfactants. A molecule size of 0.1-3 μm is regular. For the most part, the shade glues are fluid based and contain the scattering specialist.
- Fasteners and cross-connecting specialists (polymers): The folios utilized in shade printing frameworks are film-shaping substances comprised of long-chain large scale particles which, when warmed with a reasonable corrosive giving impetus, structure a three-dimensional structure in the shade.
- Thickeners and assistant specialists: These give the required print thickening force.
Characteristics of Pigment Printing
- A decent nature of shade printing contains a few qualities.
- Brilliance and high shading quality identified with color fixation.
- Minimum hardening in the handle of the material.
- Acceptable quickness properties.
Advantages of Pigment Printing
- Pertinent to characteristic and manufactured fiber.
- Wide scope of shading can be delivered.
- Can be utilized for dope coloring for fiber yarn.
- Easily pertinent and less costly.
- The maximum yield of products in light of the end of
- Washing-off. Fast examining and high printing velocity.
- Good shading speed properties.
- Properly created shade prints, utilizing chosen items.
- Extremely appropriate for shading oppose impacts, for instance, under azoic and responsive colors.